But, I'm back today, and I bring with me a list. A list that is so awesome it's better than all other lists that have come before it. It's listacular. It's fabulist. It's the list to end all lists. It's...
The List of DOOM!!!
- Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare - Breckin Meyer. For starters, it has two of my favorite things; psychedelic music and video games. I still can't listen to that song without getting the feeling that I'm gonna get sucked into my TV.
- Hellraiser - take your pick! Just about all the deaths in this movie franchise involve chains with hoks on the end ripping the characters bodies apart and peeling the flesh off, exposing the muscular system. Yeah, that's a sucky way to go.
- Evil Dead (2013) - chainsaw scene at the end. Man, that was gory and sick. I mean...just watch the video (only if you're not queasy!) and you'll see why it's the sh*t!
- House of 1000 Corpses - Baby's Guessing Game. For whatever reason, this character makes me wanna piss my pants, but when she start's scalping the dude...yeah, that did it for me.
- The Cabin in the Woods - Monsters Unleashed. Holy crap, every possible nightmare comes to kick the crap out of these people. Seriously, this is the kind of stuff I live for. :)
Okay, so there's five to start us off, what are some of YOUR favorite movie deaths you'd like to see added to the List of DOOM?