Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just a Little Update

First off, thank you SO SO much to all the loyal followers, fans, and even the folks who click on DSP on accident! After being away for so long and seeing you wonderful folks keep checking in with me makes my heart melt like butter on a hot biscuit. (Great, now I want biscuits...) But in all seriousness, you guys and gals are amazing, and I really appreciate the clicks and pageviews. Hopefully you haven't been too utterly bored with my lack of content, because there WILL be some interviews, some spotlights, and some paranormal posts coming up soon.


Okay, so for the NaNoWriMo challenge...well, it's kinda kicked me in the face. I've had a lot of other stuff come up and I'm nowhere NEAR where I need to be. But that's not stopping me from writing, and it won't stop me from getting Collide published. I kinda fell in love with not only the story and the characters, but the theme, too. It's pretty badass, and will involve at least one superawesomeamazinglikewhoa fight scene. But November 30th is no longer a realistic finish date, so I'm gonna take my time and make it really pop! :)

Anyway, the first paranormal post will be coming up tomorrow, so make sure you check back and see what we've got in store for you!

And...thanks again for being the best readers/followers/fans/friends in the world!! YOU ROCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment