Thursday, December 12, 2013

Checking In

Holy mother of all that is Christmas, the holidays are upon us again, and I don't even have any of my decorations up.

*FACEPALM*

Guess I'll be busy this weekend, huh? :)


So I've had a bit of trouble with the ol' interwebs. Time Warner shut off our service at the pole two days before our first bill was even due, and that was after a month of nightmarish service that was inconsistent and a month of not getting a damn thing right. So we switched to AT&T, trading our inconsistent 20M service for less than 1M of service (and if you don't know what that means, imagine going from driving a Porsche on the Autobahn to riding a tricycle on a gravel road) and had to wait almost a month for our equipment to get here, then another week for them to make it work. So yeah, I haven't been online a whole lot lately.

I've got some posts planned and I can't wait to share them with you all! I hope everyone takes the time to sign up for the newsletter, too. You'll get a sneak peek of the wickedawesometastic posts that are coming, plus so much more.

I'll be posting more frequently now that I have a steady internet connection, so you can look forward to lots of coolness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment