Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Love & Insanity Vol 1, Issue 1 Hits Inboxes

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!!




The first issue of Love & Insanity went live today! And don't worry, it's decorated in holiday colors, but I'm not going to bombard anyone with religious or holiday stuff. :) This first issue is in attachment form, due to time constraints and trying to figure out MailChimp's setup, but I promise not to send you any bugs. My computer is clean. Future issues *SHOULD* be in the email body, but if MailChimp keeps giving me attitude, they may just come in the form of attachments. Only time and that wretched program will tell...

For those of you who haven't signed up, you still have time, just sign up on the form or drop me an EMAIL and I'll send it out to you. This is the only way to get a schedule of upcoming posts, word from the Daughters of Night, and other features not available anywhere else, so don't miss out!

Easy signup HERE! Just click the link and fill out the form, and you'll start receiving monthly newsletters!

PS - I don't spam people or sell email addresses or use them for anything other than purposes for this blog/newsletter. I hate spam mail, and I hate how when I sign up for one thing, suddenly all that company's partner affiliates (all twelve thousand of them) start bombing my inbox. I don't do that.



No comments:

Post a Comment