Saturday, November 10, 2012

Delays...and an Amazing Experience

Hey, folks! I'm running behind posting anything good today. I decided to take a day to spend some time with the family, and lucky me, there's no freaking cell service and they broke their computer. So, now I'm sitting in my car at the hubby's work waiting for him to finish up so we can grab dinner and go home. No, I'm not bored at all...lol. Thank goodness for the iPod and a good stereo in my car, and spotty cell reception to stay in touch with all you marvelous peeps.

Oh, and I had a pretty fly experience today. (Yes, I said fly. Deal with it, lol.) So, I was at my grandmothers house, and my cousin whom I haven't seen in ages comes over...my book in hand, requesting an autograph. It was the most amazing feeling ever. Ever. I got flustered and stumbled a bit, which I'm obviously going to have to work on, and all of a sudden the blood rushed to my cheeks and I think the temperature in the room jumped up at least an extra ten degrees. I'm so freaking happy right now. And to say the least, I am humbled and honored. Jamie, if you read this, just know that was the ultimate rush for me, and I thank you so much for that.

So now, I'm left sitting here still waiting for over half an got for my other half, and I'm trying to entertain myself until I can share my joy with him.

I'll have much more interesting stuff for you before the night is over. Thanks for always being here for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment