Monday, November 19, 2012

Straight From the Penguin's Beak





Greetings from a Drunken Penguin in Space!! 


I may have a week off from interviews, as it seems the person I have scheduled to interview hasn't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully he just fell behind and will get me some information in the next day or so, but until then, I have some stuff I'm working on too!! 





For example, I have the Twisted Holiday Party that authors and bloggers can participate in. I have a thing for taking the pure innocence of all the December holidays, and twisting them into something dark, scary, and horrible. What can I say? I'm a drunken penguin living in space? Perhaps one day I'll sober up enough to tell my story, but for now, just know I'm a demented sonofabitch. 

Also, I'm going to be interviewing Elrood the Elf (with perhaps a few words with his typist, Eddie McGarrity) very soon. It's going to be pretty weird fun, considering he's an elf and I'm a penguin...I highly recommend everyone reading this character interview!

Not to mention Thanksgiving is coming up. Oh, how I love cooking up a big ol' batch of space turkey! My blogger, Ashley, hosts Thanksgiving dinner at her home, and I laugh while she rushes to clean every inch of her house, then slaves over a hot stove for two days straight. What an idiot. Although, I'd give almost anything to have REAL turkey instead of these kooky space turkeys...

 (<<== Scary Space Turkey!!)


Anyhoo, I will let Ashley get back to her cleaning and crocheting and shopping and writing, and I'm gonna have another drink. Bye for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment