Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday



What? Another themed day, Ashley? Yep. Trying to get in the habit of blogging daily and keeping you awesome peeps entertained, and themes are my way of making it happen! Not sure how long these will last, because I have serious ADD, but we'll give it a go!!

For today's Throwback Thursday, I have for you....



Tales from the Crypt

(This is a longer, special edition style of opening for the show, thus the "Kill Intro" on the screen, but I think it's better than the rest!)


Okay, am I the only one who nearly pissed their pants as soon as the theme music came on?? Seriously, I can remember hearing the music and without looking at the TV, running like I was being chased by a fire breathing dragon wielding a chainsaw made of Freddy Kruger's gloves and diving onto the couch before burying my head under a blanket or pillow. Seriously scary stuff to a child, I tell you what...

Man, I used to love watching Tales from the Crypt. The ones with the dummy? Yeah, they got me. What's your #ThrowbackThursday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment