Saturday, February 8, 2014

Checking In!




Holy monkeys! So, I started back to work this week for the first time in a year and a half.



I. Am. Exhausted.





But I'm SO grateful to be getting back out in the workforce (and out of my house, thus releasing me from the clutches of cabin fever!!) to help my hubby pay the bills. I don't complain a lot on here, so unless you follow my personal Facebook page you may not realize the long run of bad luck our family has been facing for the last 2 years. I had trouble finding a job for a while, but now that I'm working again at a job I absolutely LOVE thus far, there's finally a light at the end of the long dark tunnel. We're really hoping that this is the end of the horrific nightmare of being flat broke and the beginning of a new chapter in our lives.



That being said, I don't have any promo posts set up for next week just yet, and I may keep it that way so I don't miss any posts and have time to get acclimated to working again. I'll still try to pop in and post stuff as I have time, but I make no guarantees unless the post is already pre-arranged before Monday. :P

So, the blog might be a tad bit quiet this upcoming week, but I promise, neither the Penguin nor myself is abandoning the blog - you can't get rid of us that easily! So I hope you don't abandon us either!!

Till next time, have a happy weekend and stay safe in this crazy ass winter weather we've been having!!

No comments:

Post a Comment