Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Apologies to My Amazing Readers and Followers...

Hey, all. I'm really sorry to do this, but I have to postpone Tuesday's Terrors until tomorrow. Today cannot be described without the word "cluster" in it, nor can it be described with anything that might remotely resemble something positive. The last 14 hours have been Hell, and anything I write in this state would be horrific, and not in a good way.

So for the sake of quality and what little sanity I have left, I regrettably have to push back the next episode of Fractured to Wednesday. Please forgive the Eeyore-like tone today. I still love my readers and will find a way to come back tomorrow with much more gusto and happy thoughts and fairy dust and glitter.

Thanks for understanding.

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment