Monday, September 2, 2013

Sneak Peek at What's Coming Soon

Okay, so I have been bad. Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad. And not in a good way. I haven't posted in, like, over a week, and you're probably wondering why. Well, that makes two of us, lol! I won't make excuses, I've just been neglectful again. But I have several cool things coming in the next couple of weeks, so don't leave me yet!!






So, Tuesday's Terrors is NOT over. I just missed a week. So tomorrow, expect the newest installment of Fractured, and find out what happens to Dahlia next.




Wednesday, we get to play host to a cool blitz put together by Xpresso Book Tours. But I won't give away all the details here-if you're curious what book and what author, you'll just have to come back and see me Wednesday!!






Thursday is back to Throwback Thursday. I haven't decided yet what's going up, so I can't even tease you yet. But you better believe I'm gonna make it awesome to make up for my negligence last week!





Friday (tentatively) I have an author interview for you, and it's gonna be fabulicious, so make sure you come find out who we're hosting as well as what they have to say. (You never know what an author is gonna say!)

Of course, next week we'll have another Tuesday's Terrors and Throwback Thursday, provided no zombie apocalypse distracts me (the Louisville Zombie Attack was last Thursday. I sadly didn't get to go due to a last minute setback, but next year I'm getting infected, damn it!!). And to spice up the week, we're going to have another author interview next week, just not sure on the exact day.






Wait, I'm not done yet! I'm putting together a release day blitz for a fellow author and in October, you'll get to see the fruit of my hard labor come to life. Well...not really come to life, because that would just be weird, but you get what I mean, right? Good.


So as you can see, I'm not just ignoring you, I have been scheduling things, and I'm working on getting some more interviews penned in. Not to mention writing and being a desperately exhausted housewife. I'm busy busy busy, and you get to reap the benefits! So come back and see us and check out our awesome upcoming posts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment