Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pointless Randomness...

It's January 3rd, and I've already screwed up at least 4 of my resolutions. Christmas decorations are still up, still drinking too much caffeine, no closer to losing weight...I don't remember all the rest offhand, but I'm off to a rocky start.

Oh well, nothing lost, nothing gained. In other news, I may have either gremlins or the Chupacabra living on my roof. Both of my cats were napping (I did mention I'm a Crazy Cat Lady, right?) and I suddenly heard heavy footsteps. On my roof. Awesome. Now I'll be fending off Zombies during the Zombie Apocalypse AND taking down a Chupacabra. I'm amazing, but that might be a bit much even for me.

Ah, hell.

Oh, by the way, I've been working on crocheting an awesome scarf, and it looks really good so far. Except for the part that I get bored way too easily. Stupid ADD...

Well, this post was not the most interesting and riveting post I've ever written, but if you check back later tonight, I might just have a super awesome secret surprise for you.

Or not.

But you'll never know unless you come back later... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment