Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weirdo Wednesday

We all find things that are weird, strange, and unusual everyday. But on Wednesdays, you can now count on me posting something that I've found online that not only crosses the line between normal and weird, but takes that line and replaces it with a banana. Yup. Gonna be one of those. :)

First up...

Dude, I think ya got somethin' on your face...

This might be the strangest face paint I've EVER seen. Like, EVER. You have to look closely to see it, but this dude doesn't even have his mouth open. This is painted on from his upper lip down his chin and neck. 

My first reaction was, Dude, WHYYY??? I mean, seriously, this is disturbing and pointless. Sure, you get a few strange looks, but you're a grown ass man, and you have painted your face to look like an idiot licking an ice cream cone. Very messily, too. And I'm sorry, I'm not decorating my double (or triple) chins to draw attention to them! I want people to pretend they're not even there!

Now, my second reaction was, Dude, this is freaking hilarious! Once the initial shock and questions wore off, and I was able to get past the idea that this clown is really drawing attention to his imperfections, I realized that this is GENIUS. I would totally do this if I had no shame and didn't care to have people looking at my fat. It would be a great way to scare small children, and let's face it, that is the ultimate fun in life. :)



So, creepy ice cream face dude aside, I found something else to tickle your weird bone. 


Now, I understand that no one can foretell the future, but how ridiculous is this idea?? Seriously, this article ran in a 1950 issue of a publication called Popular Mechanics. I mean, I would LOVE this. Turn on a hose, spray the hell out of everything, then open the windows and doors and allow it all to air dry. Unless it's raining. Which means rainy days equate to no cleaning days. 

Still...what a concept. Ridiculous. But could you imagine?


No comments:

Post a Comment