Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Move Over Gangnam Style, We're Going McFarland Style



Now that I've drawn you in with a misguided post title...


Nah, just kiddin'. We really are kickin' it McFarland Style this week! 


"Heyyy, sexy lady!!!"


Okay, now that THAT's out of my system, let's hear what readers like you have to say about Fifty/Fifty and Other Stories.


"Each story was very descriptive and pulled me in... I felt as though I was in each story I read." 
"Mathew McFarland's 50/50 and Other Stories is a fine collection of eleven little gems, all set in either Ireland or Scotland...I look forward to Mr. McFarland's next collection." 
"A great collection of short stories with interesting characters and themes...I hope to be able to read more of this authors work in the future." 
"The author has a degree in Psychology, and I can tell that he understands the inner-workings of the mind...I loved the drama aspect of it all." 
"This collection is done right. There is something for everyone." 
"The descriptive writing is fantastic...Fantastic writing and realistic characters, with a very thought-provoking look into the human mind and the way we deal with different situations." 
"Very impressed with this new authors writing, great observational and descriptive skills...Looking forward to more."


I love reading the reviews, because they're always so cryptic and intriguing! Read the full reviews on Amazon, and don't forget to enter to win a copy of Fifty/Fifty and Other Stories here!! 

Happy reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment