Wednesday, September 26, 2012

If You Read Nothing Else Today, Read THIS!



Today, I'm taking on the world. 









And by that, I mean I woke up, dragged my ass out of bed, and curled up on the couch with my laptop. But hey, we all gotta start somewhere. Considering I didn't go to bed till 4 and woke up at 7, 9, and 10, I'd say I'm doing pretty darn good.

Today, I have a couple of things to say. One, buy my book. Daughters of Night: Sanctuary is available in all formats and platforms, and here's a link: www.amazon.com/author/ash.torbeck. Right now, as a special promotion, I lowered the price on Kindle to $2.99 and an ultra-low price on Nook of $0.99. Of course, paperback is always an option, and if you want it autographed, keep an eye out on the Drunken Space Penguin, Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads, because I'm planning on holding a signing soon! I just scored myself an awesome helper, Tyler Spencer, who is awesome at this creating web pages and getting me set up, plus he's got some ideas that should really take me places, so he's going to be kind of like an agent for me. I am damn lucky to have cool ass friends.

Okay, that being said, I can't push Lovely Whitmore in your faces enough. Have you checked out her sites? She's not only an amazing writer who is incredibly accomplished, but really read her answers. She's got it figured out. Seriously, this woman is someone who knows what she wants, grabbed her dream, and made it a reality by working hard and just going for it. We could all take a page or two from Lovely's book. As a matter of fact, we can buy the whole thing, check her books out on Amazon and you'll find yourself in for a real treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment