Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spotlight on Lovely

If you haven't read it yet, I recommend you all check out the interview with Lovely Whitmore from Monday, I recommend everyone clicks on the post right away and read up on her very inspiring answers.

Actually, I simply have to post part of the interview here...it's too good not to read...



               __________________________________________________________


"DSP: Who is your favorite character in your book, and why? How about the character you had the most trouble with?

Lovely: My favorite character in the It's All Coming Back To Me Now Series would have to be Shanice, the main character's twin sister. She's this mysterious woman that's definitely up to no good. It was fun writing her into the story.

The character that I had the most trouble with - ehm, hmm - I don't think I really had any trouble with any of the  characters in this one."

                ____________________________________________________________


"DSP: Who is your greatest inspiration to write? What person makes you believe in yourself, and how?

Lovely: Now this is a tricky one, I would have to say one of my daughters, she is eleven years old and is very encouraging. "

               _____________________________________________________________



"DSP: Do you have any aspirations to be similar or comparable to another author? Why?

Lovely: No. My style is different in each book that I publish. I don't wanna be the next _______, I wanna be the first me. :) "

               _____________________________________________________________



This is just a sample of the interview, check out the rest posted under "Indie Author Interview" for the full interview with Lovely Whitmore author of the It's All Coming Back To Me Now series.

No comments:

Post a Comment