Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today's Twitter Trends

I hate to admit it, but I've been watching Twitter for the trending topics, and normally rolling my eyes at the things folks talk about. Every now and again, though, something insightful accidentally happens to pop up on the site, and today I found a gem. Today's Twitter Trend: #MentionSomeoneBeautiful

So I thought to myself. Then, once the smoke cleared again, there was an idea, which must have been another accident, because I rarely get good ones. Today, I'm going to mention people I think are beautiful! (I know, very original.)


  • My mother: Christie
  • My sisters: Courtney, Elizabeth, Samantha, and Sierra
  • My best friends (not necessarily in order of importance, so don't yell at me!): Aly, Katie, Debie, Danya, Crystal, Cindy, Janell, Milissa, Jennifer, and Jessica

And I'm gonna stop here, because the more I think about it, the greater the danger, and the more I realize I can go on and on forever. Everyone is beautiful, in their own way. So now it's your turn to #MentionSomeoneBeautiful in the comments below!

Happy Reading!
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment