Monday, September 17, 2012

Indie Authors Unite!

Being an indie author is tough. I would know! You are always looking for new marketing strategies, new areas to market, and ways to get your work into the hands of people who will talk about it.

What a coincidence, I was looking for something to talk about.

Each week, I will feature a new indie author with an author interview. Each weekend (if possible) I'll be holding a giveaway. It might be a book, an eBook, a bookmark, or something entirely different. You never know what's going to be offered up, but it will be announced on Fridays. Giveaway contests run from Friday afternoon (ish) until 11:59pm the following Sunday night. 3 days to get your entries in. I promise not to make it any more painful than it has to be!

If you are an indie author, and want to take advantage of this opportunity, comment below with your email address (so I can send the interview questions), the name of your book (or books), and if you'd be willing to offer a copy of your book(s) for a giveaway, along with what format(s).

**Note**

As an indie author myself, I'm still trying to market my own work, so I unfortunately don't have time for reviews right now, but once things calm down, I'd like to introduce that into my blog too, so don't count me out yet! I'll post any updates as they become available.

Thanks,

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment