Friday, November 23, 2012

Drunken Ramblings of a Drunken Penguin

Tomatoes. Jumprope. Money. Sunsets. Chairs. Pumpkin. Clarinet. Cabinets. Cassette tapes. Cloud. Mask. Toes. Pasta. Bicycling. 

I hate. I used to love. I wish I had more. I think these are pretty. I could use more of these in my house. I carved my first one this year. I used to play. I need more. I almost miss these. Not a single one in the sky right now. The one on my wall scared my baby niece last night while I was feeding her, and we all laughed. I'm afraid of. My favorite food is. I used to love going with my friends before I got fat. (-er). 

To all those idiots out there rushing out to buy stuff at a SUPER AWESOME LOW BLACK FRIDAY EARLY BIRD price, screw that!! I get panic attacks from grocery shopping, my ass is NOT going out in that insanity. Besides, could you even imagine what kind of reaction I'd draw, being a penguin, carrying a bottle of vodka around screaming, "That's my Furby! Don't you dare take the last Furby!" I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it. But watching the video of everyone's reaction later would be hilarious.

So, I'll shut up and go back to my drinking, but before I do, I wanna introduce you to a phenomenal blogger, Julie, who is going to grace us with some ramblings of her own. Non-drunken, from what I understand, but we won't judge her! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment